Tuesday 3 March 2020

Some interesting new products

So I like the approach Autarch takes to earlier D&D in ACKs and I like the sword and planet take on it from Barbarian Conquerors of Kanahu.

As such my wallet is in for a hit this month...

Autarch has a new Kickstarter! While not ACKs related I must admit taking the Autarch style of simulation and modeling to the superhero genre has me interested. I'm going to have to grab a hardcover at least here (If I'm going to ship to Australia I may as well ship something nice).

Checkout the Ascendant Kickstarter here: [Link to Kickstarter]

Stellagama Publishing (With Omer who authored BCK) has also released Sword of Cepheus, given my current sword and planet fixation I will have to give it a solid read through.

Check it out at Drivethrough RPG here: [Link to Drivethroughrpg]


No comments:

Post a Comment